Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Something's Missing Blog Entry

Something's Missing...

There are a few things that I'm really starting to miss...and I think
[hope] it would be therapeutic to write this down....

Weekly visits to Nail Trix on Franklin..................$70 a visit
Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner.................$61 for 16 oz
Hair Cuttery 2x monthly...............................$50 a visit
Bi-Quarterly shopping visits to NY&Co................$300 avg amount
Nine West addiction: Pair of Freda pumps...........$90 every 2 months
Nine West non-Freda pumps.......................... $85 avg per pair
every 3mos
International foods addiction...........................$125 a month
Dinner out @ least 1x weekly..........................$25 plus, not
including tip
Movie Nights at least 2 monthly........................$30 a visit
Cold Stone.................................................unnamed
amount... :-)

*****Damn I miss my dawgs...................................Priceless
Friendships

I'll be back on it...hopefully soon....I probably won't return to ALL of
my shopping habits...because I've got to be grown now....can't afford
all that ill ish.....

No comments: