Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blog Entry

An X is an X....but I keep asking Y....

I just thought that would be a cute title for a thought that's currently invading the very back of my mind...

...too bad I don't have time to write it....

I sent my Ex a MySpace note.... [THEREFORE there is no way in HADES I am also posting this on my blog there...}

and he answered....

quite a benign conversation online...but....once you scratch the surface...there's so much hidden there....

...or not....

I don't think he cared/cares as much as I.....
....but I can't fault him for that....

I just won't hold too much hope in my heart.....

...I won't place faith in a crapshoot message....

......but....

I'd like to see where this (doesn't) go (es).......

but....looking at his pictures....
...I think I'm getting turned off.....

Hopefully...I'm finally fully getting over him....

I think I just might be [ :-D ]


......until I just received the message that he's going to Iraq.....in less than a month

No comments: