Wednesday, August 15, 2007

His name...

His name.....

I think I was in love once...

.....I say I "think" because love is...difficult to explain...and because I wonder now just how devoted I was...

I also think because I still care...
...but, you know...people who are cynical about love always seem to broach the question...if it was your life or his, would you die for him? That's a question I have never been able to answer, even in the depths of my infatuation. One, I over think my response...like, how could I wish the guilt of my death on someone I really love? Yet, if I loved them, why would I wish to live without them...

anyway...

I don't think I'll ever be able to answer that one...so I won't continue hurting my head to try...

It's funny that in the midst of destruction, debt...frustration, war, and pain...we can still be more stressed / focused on the search or definition of love. It's just that central to the psyche...

Countless blogs/books/articles are devoted to love...

but at the end of the day...I still don't know...if I don't know...what that feeling is....

but...I still think I was in love...just once...because....................

No comments: