Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Finally

I Was Thinking about NOT Posting This.....

I'm wondering just how much I'm putting on the wider web...and if my stream of conscious writing belongs there...


I often wonder if it's narcissistic to think that what I'm feeling is common...or worth reading...or worth writing...but my fingers won't stop tapping..

Regardless...

ellipses and all....I like the blog thing. I look back on what I wrote...and, how I thought...and how I superficially tried to subtly illustrate my life...without giving enough information to be telling on myself...but really...that was unsuccessful.

I hit my normal club spot last night...I haven't been on a Saturday in a month...which is my usual night. I've been on a Sunday and now a Friday...

I enjoy myself in a spot not normally associated with me...and I'm noticing the disambiguation with the lifestyle I had before...mainly because some chicks were there that were OBVIOUSLY school chicks...they dress like I do...sort of...and they speak in surprisingly similar speech patterns...but they annoyed the shit out of me...

I know it's crazy....and probably wrong that I didn't even know these girls [actually I think I was in Jack and Jill or something with a couple of them...] really...but something about them igged the hell out of me with them....Granted...I've been around drunk chicks before....and that's what was so annoying...

....I was sitting in the middle of a club filled to the brim with some of Augusta's "hardest" lol...and amidst this group I've grown accustomed to seeing in the crowd were these...school kids. I must have looked something like them at some point...sticking out like a sore thumb in pumps [I still wear Sperry's in this bitch...oh well] and rainbows....but they annoyed me. For people at UNC...they reminded me of the Thursday-Saturday night crowds on the P2P...like...they were acting like a caricature of drunkeness...the over-diction, sprawling mouths displaying piano smiles with full view of the back of the throat...LOUD...screaming "I LOVE YOU" type shit....The Aunt Jemima stereotype of black -white-oreo black girls from prep schools acting wild after only one mixed drink....

....bonkers....

.......shiiiiit....I wear t-shirts in the club now...

I'm too old for madness....too young to feel this way....

No comments: